Tuesday, 14 August 2007

Nice Matters Award


I was really touched to receive this from Carol last week. It's a new friendship award started by Bella Enchanted. This award is for those bloggers who are nice people, good blogging friends and those who inspire warm friendships and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.

I have to choose another seven people. I always find that hard because a lot of the really nice blog people I know have already been tagged, like Dianne Tonniece and Mags. Now I see why people often say "all those generous textile artists out there"!

I'd especially like to tag
Erica at Creative Dabbling

Nic at nicquiltz because her work always blows me away

Janine at magic happens

Lisa at Inspirations

Speaking of Lisa, she's having an exhibition in Sydney soon:


Her work is just fabulous (and award-winning!) so it's really worth going to have a look, if you are in Sydney.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

You desevere the nice award, you are a sweetheart always helping the group and me:):)
Give Lisa a big congrate for her exhibit.. Her work is wonderful and inspireing..

Tonniece said...

Gosh, I missed this post. Thank you for the award nomination anyway Nola.
You so deserve it yourself. I didn't know you AT ALL, and you were soo very helpful and encourageing to me on LMT last yr. while Dianne was gone.
If I could, I'd make a special award just for you.
Thank again