Tuesday, 4 March 2008
Actually I finished the journal cover last Friday, just haven't had a minute to put up a photo. I'm really happy with it.
The front under the flap looks like this:
The butterfly hides the bead and elastic fastening. I think, next time I get out fabric paints, I might paint strokes of colour around the bead to make it into a flower. I did try adding straight stitches but they get in the way of the elastic, so I took them out again.
I've started adding pages to do with Fibrecircle, the new textile explorations group I belong to. I may share some pages later, as we go along.