Thursday, 21 June 2007

Beautiful postcards


These postcards arrived today from Carol today. Aren't they absolutely gorgeous? She is so clever. If you haven't been to see her work, I really urge you to have a look. She makes such beautiful things and she is so generous with her skills.


Looking at these works, made on the other side of the planet by someone I've never met in person, I can't help but think how lucky we are to have this medium to communicate about our work. I've "met" so many wonderful warm talented people, who are so generous with their skills and talents. It just blows me away.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

They are great, but I love, love the red one!!

Dianne said...

They are goreous love the second one.. I too am so thankful for our computers haveing found some beautiful friends around the world and I'm glad I can call you one of them my Ozzy friend....
You blow me away with all your fantastic talent Missy..

Tonniece said...

I third t ladies. And the skills and talent you share is just as amazing Nola.
Thanx for all your past and present help.

Laurence said...

Blue card is very beautifull.