Monday, 4 June 2007

I think I've finished...

I think I've finished the stitching on the Rites of Passage piece. I just have to finish it for presentation now. Tomorrow's task.. Here's how it looks.


And, Carol, I printed out backs for four postcards today. I like my postcards to have proper postcard backs. But clearly I have a gremlin in my workroom, causing trouble! I've done postcard backs before, no trouble, but would this do what I wanted it to do today? It would give me two the same per page but when it was offered two different ones on the same page, it decided they needed resizing down by a third. Grr. I am so used to finding I have done something silly myself but finally I realised it was the software having a bad day, and worked out another way to do it. So I have my backs printed, and just need a little time to attach them.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Nola it turned out fantastic what a great job, you are good my dear.. So you have to have a PROPER backing on the postcards, are you sure your not English LOL...

Carol said...

I love your Rights of Passage piece, stunning. I hate those moments when things don't go correctly especially when it's normally second nature. I am glad you have it all sorted out. Your postcards will go in the mail today.