Monday, 25 June 2007

Back to the Honey

I finally had a bit of time over the weekend to get back to Like Honey from the Rock. I know I'd make heaps more progress if I just focused on one thing, but that isn't how it works around here! I stitched a lot of the lighter purple foreground, which is bringing the whole thing more towards purple, as I planned. I'm very happy with how it's going, though I have considerably widened the range of thread colours I own, in the course of making it!

I also did some drawing this morning. I wanted to experiment with drawing directly onto the computer. I really like how this turned out.

Of course I should have been doing something else. Sigh.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Like Honey from the Rock is looking great, I love it. Great job on drawing with the 'pute.

Dianne said...

I too love how the honey rock is going wow it really gorgeous..
I don't know how you drew on the computer but the flower is lovely..

Tonniece said...

Both pieces are great Nola. I love the drawing, it so fresh and real looking.

katelnorth said...

it's lovely, the rock piece. cant wait to see more.